Yamaha CRW 2100

Robert Serphillips yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 5 00:23:01 2002

Here is the dmesg output. The drive in question is on id 1

mesh: target 0 synchronous at 10.0 MB/s
  Vendor: WDIGTL    Model: WDE9150 ULTRA3    Rev: 1.30
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 03

mesh: target 1 aborted  <-- hmm.. Why is that

mesh: target 3 synchronous at 10.0 MB/s
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST34502LW         Rev: 7503
scsi1 : 53C94