Is anyone else having kernel problems?

r. may yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 8 14:56:01 2002

I'll agree that kernels have not been very stable lately.  I've had some
severe crashes with benh versions.  The debugger would come on and
everything goes kaput.  It hasn't happened lately so maybe thats been
fixed.
Right now I'm trying the kernel that comes with YDL 2.2  but my mouse
has already died on me twice, I'm not sure it's the kernel though.

r. May