Convince me that Yellowdog is the Linux for me!

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 15:31:01 2002

Hmm.. time cat /etc/termcap takes 28.36 seconds for me inside a regular
shell...

What can I do to improve X even more?  You mention that before you fixed
your X configuration, this command took a long time.  What did you fix?

Still, X under YDL 2.2 is much faster than OS X ever was on this
machine.

-Kimball