palm sync

Joe Buczek yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 23:00:08 2002

These are useful launching points:

http://ultra.litpixel.com:82/palm/palm_content.html

   and

http://www.pilot-link.org

I haven't had much time to spend on getting my Palm Vx syncing with
my iBook2, but I've had it sporadically work. The issue doesn't
appear to be the application software but rather the usb-serial
driver (a gadget that lets your Palm serial cradle work with a USB
port). With this setup, I've only had luck with the pilot-link
command line tools; I've never gotten kpilot to work yet with the
usb-serial setup.

If I could get my Pilot working with my ibook2, I could pretty much
abandon Windoze entirely, and I'm looking forward to that day as
its only a matter of time...

Cheers,
--Joe