Installation Problems on iBook2 w/ Combo drive

Nathan Weil yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 16:24:01 2002

Joshua,
	How are you booting?  Are you holding down 'c' while starting up w/ the
YDL cd in?  Are you trying to install YDL 2.1, or 2.2?  I have the same
system, but only 256MB RAM, and mine booted just fine if I held the 'c'
button down.  If you're trying to install 2.2, I could not get the video
to work, at any resolution, still working on that.  However, 2.1
installed and works just fine.  I did get my copy from an ISO download
however, so there could be a difference there.

Nathan