Convince me that Yellowdog is the Linux for me!

aaron yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 10:43:01 2002

How can I tell if I'm getting hardware rendering or not?  I also have
problems with X-windows (I can only do 1024X768 display) and this may be
related.  I have a VERY standard video card (ATI Rage 128 16 MB) which
Xconfigurator claims to identify.  This could explain why my KDE experience
is so slow.

BTW, for an absolutely effusive review of OS X by definite non-Mac addicts
check out this month's Linux Journal, they seem to think it's the
second-coming!  : )

-Aaron