newbie needing big help

Ryan Mesler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 14 04:48:01 2002

being "new" to linux is a great and wonderful thing. but also very
frustrating. welcome to linux!

however, if you are as new as you say, i would not recommend attempting
to install a new gui. get to know linux first beforehand. if you don't
even know the commands to remove files, move files, or even list the
contents of a directory, you shouldn't be attemting what you're
attempting.

not to say that you can't. if you really want to do this, go for it :)
but for your own sake (and sanity) i would advise against it ;)

good luck though!

ryan