compiler RPMs

Joe Auty yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 21 16:12:01 2002

Hi Pete,

I did go through the archives, and could not find an answer to my
question. The way you paraphrased my question was not what I was asking
either... I'll assume I wasn't clear with my original question...

I was asking what RPMs do I need to install to add compiling support to
the internet server install? I know how much space each install takes
up, it is documented on the YDL website, I was saying that I don't have
enough space for the developer install, but I have plenty for the base
and internet server install... I was trying to provide context to
explain why I need to do what I'm trying to do. Sorry if this was
confusing!

Thanks again!