Nintendo Emulator for Linux PPC

Sean O. Denney yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 21 21:18:01 2002

Sometime yes, sometime no.  It all depends on whether or not the code
relies on x86 specific libraries or not.  You can always try it.
There are three outcomes:

1. You compile it, it compiles fine, and runs;
2. You compile it, it compiles fine, but doesn't run; or
3. You compile it, and it doesn't compile.

I've tried this with numerous x86 source, and I've run into all three
scenarios.

Also, try www.emulation.net. The site is dedicated to emulators
running under MacOS, but each emulator has a link to the homepages of
each one where you can find the linux or windows version.

--- Sean