ppp problems

Pat Plummer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 24 20:07:01 2002

OK...so I'm an idiot. I just figured out how to bring the ifaces up and
down, by adding the ppp0 argument (ifup/down-ppp ppp0 -- duh). Story of
my life -- asking questions and then immediately figuring out the answer
:).

This doesn't fix my problem of the interface not coming up at boot, tho.
It hangs each time.

Pat

--
Embrace the penguin...