PHP-mysql not working in YDL2.2?

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 30 13:27:01 2002

I'd vote for a build problem in they YDL PHP - unless someone else knows of
a missing package.  Although I don't use ACID - I concluded snort didn't do
what I want - I did have the complete system installed with a DIY build of
apache and php.  It worked.

  Iain

--On Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:53 am -0700 "Yuen, Gary"