Error: Errors Running transaction set! Please Correct this manually. (2.3)

Andrew Stout yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 1 19:46:01 2002

>ok well I just downloaded 2.3 yesterday and its given me this no
>matter what I try, anyone know why yet? would like to get YDL back
>on my laptop....Thanks.

(apologies if this has been answered already--I've just returned from
five days away from internet access, and I'm sifting through hundreds
of emails...)

I got this problem when I was installing YDL on my Wallstreet a few
weeks back.  Problem turned out to be my acting on some
misinformation and trying to have two swap partitions.  I think the
error means that the installer ran out of space on the partition it
was trying to install on to.  What do your partitions look like?

--Andrew