DVD software

Khaos Gott yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 4 09:12:01 2002

I've downloaded Xine-lib 0.9.13 and Xine-ui 0.9.13. When I compile Xine-l=
ib=20
everthing seems fine. I do a ./configure , make , make install. But when =
I=20
want to install Xine-lib it gives me an error. I run YDL 2.3.

*** Could not run XINE test program, checking why...
*** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
*** that the run-time linker is not finding XINE or finding the wrong
*** version of XINE. If it is not finding XINE, you'll need to set your
*** LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or edit /etc/ld.so.conf to poin=
*** to the installed location  Also, make sure you have run ldconfig if t=
hat
*** is required on your system
***
*** If you have an old version installed, it is best to remove it, althou=
gh
*** you may also be able to get things to work by modifying LD_LIBRARY_PA=
TH
***
configure: error: *** You should install xine-lib first ***

How to fix this?