Availability of GCC 3.2 for YDL

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 5 11:47:01 2002

I've got 3.2 built as part Ruffpack (our "Rawhide").
At some point would people be interested in having access
to our Ruffpack stuff?  The main problem I see is that
you can't just install gcc 3.2.... other newer parts of
the system would be necessary too.

On the other hand, some would could quite easily compile gcc 3.2
rpms that would co-exist with YDL 2.3.... I don't have time to do this
right now, but it can be done ;-)