Let's try this again: sleep on tibook

Chris Ruprecht yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 5 22:23:01 2002

Well, the sleep process seems to be a little bit of a problem still. I=20
installed YDL 2.3 yesterday and put the TiBook (667/October 2001) to slee=
p=20
last night. When I woke it up this morning, it made an extremely loud, hi=
gh=20
pitched sound (coming from it's speakers) which would not shut off, press=
ing=20
the speaker mute key, or any other key 4 that matter.

I think, I can't let the machine sleep for now - it's either going to be =
on or=20
off.

Best regards,
Chris