Let's try this again: sleep on tibook

David Dahl yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 6 07:24:01 2002

I have no problems with sleep, my tibook g4/400 works just like under OS X.  I recompiled my kernel the other day, and that is why, I am sure.

I am going to recompile again with the full 2.4.19 in a few days.

David

p.s.
I am no kernel hacker, I just know that the more recent of Ben H's kernel tree you are using the more stable/fast/etc the powerbook.