Original kernel configuration for YDL 2.3

Juan Manuel Palacios yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Aug 16 14:54:01 2002

	Have you installed the kernel headers and sources? Do you have the
directory linux/ inside /usr/src or is it just the .config file what's
missing inside linux/?

	If the directory linux/ doesn't exist inside src/ then you won't
find .config because the kernel sources are not installed. Check:

rpm -qa|grep -i kernel

	And install what's missing. The kernel headers are needed for
compiling.

	Regards,...

		Juan.