Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress? What is a good emailer for KDE?

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 18 13:54:01 2002

Chris Ruprecht wrote:

> Guys,
>
> is there an easy way to convert my OS X Address.app address book to KDE's
> KAddress so I can use it with KMail?

Last I knew (10.1.5) neither OSuX's Address book nor Mail
program make any provisions for EXportation of data, and their
file formats are industry INcompatible, i.e. Apple, now
partially owned by Bill Gates, has MicroSoft-ized its' software...
you can "switch" TO Macintrash, but you can't switch FROM
Macincrash.

--
Copyright 2002 Angela Kahealani. All Rights Reserved Without
Prejudice, UCC 1-207. All information and transactions are