apt-get just hanging?!?

Stephane Daury yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 22 10:23:01 2002

Thanks Dan, it worked like a charm. :o)

This being my first post on this list (was a linuppc user before YDL,
and never had the need for the list before), I've got to go the cheesy
way, and congratulate you and the YDL dev team on a very nice distro.
Thanks to Linux on my mac, my starmax 3000/180 is still of very good use
to me, instead of being a useless door-stopper. ;o) The only "hiccup"
was that the YDL install cd, unlike the last linuxppc release before
they went away, isn't able to boot the mac (bootable cd). But hey, bootx
is so easy to use, that's not even a big concern.

Cheers,

Stephane

PS:
<plug type="shameless">
   Using your YDL box as a LAN or WAN mp3/ogg repository?
   Try out http://netjuke.sf.net/, it will give your collection a new
life! ;o)
</plug>