Antivirus?

Jonathan Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 2 15:48:01 2002

We're looking at creating a "gateway" mail server to filter mail sent
to our regular mail server.  Basically what this machine would do would
be to accept mail, scan it for viruses, then forward the mail to our
main mailserver.  There's currently no anti-virus solution for our main
mailserver and I can't just replace with a linux box since that will
break compatibility with our user database system (we'll have no way to
automatically add/remove mail accounts).

Is anybody doing anti-virus scanning at the mail server using a linux
based product on PowerPC hardware?  If so what are you using?

Thanks
Jonathan Smith