Time Problem

Joe Villari yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 20 08:29:12 2002

After upgrading my TI PowerBook from 2.1 to 2.3 I've developed a
problem with the time. When ever I boot into YDL it gives me a time
which is about either 5 hours before or after the current time. It's
not consistent.

I've tried resetting the time from within KDE but if I boot into MAC
OS the time is incorrect again and when I reboot into YDL it's not
right again. My time zones remain correct.

I know the battery is fine because when I set it in the MAC OS
control panel and shutdown or reboot without going into YDL it holds
fine.

How do I get the clock from YDL to pick up the correct time?

Thanks
Joe