Monitor questions

Jerry Schmidt yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 21 11:15:01 2002

I have a Titanium Powerbook 500mhz running Linux 2,3 and Mac OS 9.2.2
and 10.2.2. After running in Mac mode at screen resolution 800 by 640
I rebooted into Linux. The bottom .25 inch of the info on the screen
was hidden. I booted of the Linux Cd and had the same problem. I went
back into OS 10 and reset the resolution to 1152 by 768 and then
restarted Linux. everything then came up as it should. Problem gone.
Can anyone give me an explanation of this.

second problem. I want to connect a VGA monitor to the PB to run
Linux I have had no success so far, Any help would be appreciated.
Jerry