Can't boot in G4 867 after a perfect install

Richard B yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 5 06:25:01 2002

> Ce message est au format MIME. Comme votre programme de lecture de courriers ne comprend pas
ce format, il se peut que tout ou une partie de ce message soit illisible.

--B_3108687895_133589

I can=B9t boot after a perfect install of YDL-2.3 on my G4 867 with (Flat
Panel). The installation (install-gui) report no error. But i don=B9t see
Linux when i boot with the option key, zapping the pram 4 times won=B9t work.
Please help me....(before i go back to mandrake...joking!). I will try
reinstalling, maybe the bootloader didn=B9t install properly.

--B_3108687895_133589

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Can't boot in G4 867 after a perfect install</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande">I can&#8217;t boot after a perfect install of YD=
L-2.3 on my G4 867 with (Flat Panel). The installation (install-gui) report =
no error. But i don&#8217;t see Linux when i boot with the option key, zappi=
ng the pram 4 times won&#8217;t work. Please help me....(before i go back to=
 mandrake...joking!). I will try reinstalling, maybe the bootloader didn&#82=
17;t install properly.</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3108687895_133589--