Reclaim hard drive space

Juan Manuel Palacios yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 10 18:03:01 2002

	Pdisk is not non-destructive. Any attempt to merge all the
partitions back into one using either pdisk or Apple Utilities include
an unavoidable reformat of the entire drive.

	In my experience as a Mac OS, Linux and Mac OS X "support guy" I
have not come across any non-destructive HFS friendly partitioning
utility. The general and unfortunate rule is, on a somewhat rough basis,
only users of the infection called windoze are entitled to that kind of
luxury. I never trusted the non-destructive partitioning idea anyhow,
always recommended against it.

	Just my two cents. Regards,...

		Juan.