PMUD shuts down machine on lid closing

Joe Buczek yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 20 22:36:01 2002

My going to sleep log messages read like this:

Jul 20 16:38:52 localhost pmud[382]: lid closed: request sleep
Jul 20 16:38:52 localhost pmud[382]: running /etc/power/pwrctl
sleep ac
Jul 20 16:38:52 localhost pwrctl: no function for PMU 12
Jul 20 16:38:52 localhost pmud[382]: going to sleep

Which version of pmud are you running? Which kernel version?

--Joe