let's try this again: how to update mozilla without breaking nautilus

R Shapiro yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 25 14:07:00 2002

Konstantin Riabitsev writes:
 > Actually, it will NOT break nautilus

Well, not completely. But if you open a nautilus window and try to
display, say, the Nautilus User Manual (sgml), it will fail.  Other
nautilus functionality is ok.

 >  What WILL break is galeon and evolution.

Are you saying Nautilus uses galeon for html/sgml and if I update
galeon after updating mozilla, nautilus will be fully functional
again?  I never use Galeon or Evolution directly.

 > If you want these packages, let me know and I will put them somewhere.

I should be able rebuild them if this is really the source of the
problem,

Thanks for the reply.

--
rshapiro@bbn.com