let's try this again: how to update mozilla without breaking nautilus

R Shapiro yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 27 12:41:01 2002

On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 07:09  PM, David Dahl wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 13:39, R Shapiro wrote:
>
>> I have my own binary rpms for mozilla 1.0.0, which I'm work fine in
>> general.  They were made with a straight 'rpm --rebuild' of the
>> mozilla.org redhat src rpm.
>>

> so does it work OK? are you on YDL 2.3?

I am on 2.3 and it does work fine.  The rpm state feels a little
disorganized at this point, what with most packages from the ydl
install, a few packages from ximian (eel* and nautilus*), one from
rpmfind (galeon) and some I built myself (mozilla*).  But everything
looks good (except evolution, which for now I just uninstalled).

--
rshapiro@bbn.com