imap on yellowdoglinux 2.1

Brian Downer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 21 22:49:01 2002

so you're saying that it's normal for the imap server to look for email
in the users homer dir?  I guess that makes sense if you're maildir's.
now that i think about it...is it even possible for me to use both pop
and imap servers at the same time..   i would think that it would be
difficult to combind the mailboxes.
-berk