OS X to Linux transition - Help needed!

David Dahl yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 27 22:05:01 2002

I just converted from OS X (on my TiBook), but, only for development.  I
still plan on using iMovie, iPhoto, etc
I am using Ximian Evolution for email, I did not even try to convert my
mail boxes.
You can use MacOnLinux for quicktime playback.

I am really glad i switched, the speed boots is amazing!  I am adjusting
to Quanta 2 from BBEdit, but i do miss BBEdit.