more compiler problems

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 10 02:05:01 2002

The program that you are building can't find the headers for KDE which
probably means:

- they aren't installed - have you installed the "devel" package or
packages for kde?
- it's tried everywhere it can think of to find the headers and has failed.

In the latter case you may be able to fix the problem if you know where the
headers are.  Programs that are configured with the ./configure command
often have an option that allows you to specify the location of headers.
Do a ./configure --help and look for such an option.

  Iain