B&W G3 can't boot YDL2.2

Al Arzaga yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 10 03:03:01 2002

That's interesting.  My cd drive was set to hdi, btw...
which makes sense considering the IDE card contains two connections
to hook up four hard drives (hde, hdf, hdg, and hdh).

But back to the issue at hand, do you think my having this IDE
controller and not utilizing the motherboard's built-in busses
have any bearing on the problem of it not booting?

On 5/9/02 12:56 PM, tas@mindspring.com (Timothy A. Seufert) expounded: