Telnetd now SSHD

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 15 10:00:02 2002

Thanks William you are right after some quick reading I realized this.
I have SSHD installed on my server have not checked to see if it is
configured correctly.  No errors on start up though.  Need to configure
on client side for OSX also.  Looking for a how to.  I thought I saw on
the list problems with MYSQL and SSHD together any thoughts.  Would like
to access MYSQL through SSH any issues there.