GUI Editor?

Neil Jolly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Nov 6 08:47:00 2002

On November 6, 2002 08:12 am, Drew Lane wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> I'm really looking for a non console text editor
> that will run under X and KDE.
>
> On my win box, I use a program called EditPlus
> and I'm really looking for something similar to this.
>
> http://www.editplus.com/
>
> Drew

Since no one's mentioned it yet check out nedit. It's my favourite for gui
work. If you're looking for something very similar to EditPlus try Quanta.
It's primarily for html, and php work though.

--
Neil Jolly

(with Yoda-like voice)
"Confrontation leads to anger...  Anger leads to fear...  Fear leads
to using Windows NT in mission-critical combat systems...  And this is
how the ancients fell...