(and MOL) debugger

Tanger yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Nov 19 18:31:00 2002

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your suggestions.  All efforts trying to install mol-0.9.65-1
or mol-0.9.66-1 using src or ppc RPMs ends in a line about a debugger
and freezes the terminal. Using apt-get I was able to install mol
0.9.60-5b.

Now I am wondering
(1) if I can upgrade from 0.9.60-5b to a newer version if that is
beneficial or

(2) if someone would know what the lines and the freezing in connection
with the debugger is all about.  Before the line in which the terminal
freezes there is always a line saying the the debugger was not
installed.  I checked the YDL2.3 application list and couldn't find
anything called debugger.  So perhaps the debugger is called something
else?

Cheers,

Stefan