Anyone using PHP?

Mark Jaffe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Nov 22 13:31:01 2002

On 11/21/02 23:58, "Mark Kirkwood" <markir@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> <?php
> phpinfo();
> ?>

Fascinating! It shows EXACTLY what I would expect, the PHP Info page for
"PHP Version 4.3.0-pre1"

So now I need to look into the config files for osCommerce, the clues would
be there. The home page for the engine is at http://www.oscommerce.com/ (as
might be expected.) I had thrashed around with RedHat's Interchange solution
for almost 6 months (never getting it to install properly on YDL) before
someone on their list explained that it was a 600lb gorilla solution
(suitable for an Amazon-type site.) Overkill for my client.

Mark
Mark Jaffe              | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard            | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards        | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards44@earthlink.net | http://www.wizdev.net/