KDE bug fix difficulties....

Chris Gregory yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 2 08:31:01 2002

I'm having issues with KDE and the screensaver preview box.  You'd think
that the simple solution would be, "Hey, go to the YDL page, they have a
bug fix posted there that solves this problem."  And that would be a
correct solution-- except that I've updated (using apt-get upgrade) my
system to the latest versions.  And "apt-get install qt" tells me that
QT is fully up-to-date.  I notice no difference in the fuctionality (or
lack therof) between the system prior to updating with apt and after, so
I'm wondering if there's another bugfix I need to download and install
to fix the system.  I could find nothing on the YDL errata page.

Thanks for any help,
-Chris