modem and shutdown

Bernard mentink yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 3 19:11:01 2002

Hi Jesse,

I have found the same problem to question one.

It's a case of YDL setting up a default route at startup, do a
/sbin/route and you will see
a default route. So when you connect to your ISP routing goes through
this route instead of the ISP's default route.

My temporary solution was to insert the line /sbin/route del route in
etc/rc.d/init.local

I do not know how to stop the default route being set up yet!

Hope this helps.

Bernie