USB ZIP drive "not a block device" error

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 7 13:35:01 2002

Hi again,

Yes, of course it won't mount ;-) ... that was the original problem, it is
mount'ing sda when I get the "not a block device error" message. ..... really
frustrating, it should work just like you say.

Bernie