Cannot Boot on G4

Jim Steed yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 16 15:09:01 2002

Hello Russell,

Thanks for the response.  I too can get into OS-X through the Option-key
GUI.  However, I cannot get into Linux no matter what I do.  It just won't
boot.

Would you please share with me how you configured your system to get Linux
working?  How did you partition your drive?  What numbers got assigned to
what partitions, and all that?  What type of dual g4 do you have and what
video card are you using?  Hopefully I will be able to recreate your luck.

Thanks,
jim