AGAIN: USB hang on printing & moving mouse

Joe Buczek yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Oct 18 00:05:01 2002

I've seen sporadic, reproduceable bad behavior when burning CD's on
my 600Mhz icebook (YDL 2.1). Mouse behavior sucks and the machine
is essentially unusable when burning or ripping audio. One behavior
is that mouse clicks are "invented" by the machine, even though I
have touchpad clicking disabled. I've posted to this list and
received one confirmation from another user. No other comments.

What you describe sounds a lot like a lost interrupt to me; the
timeouts noted in the debug messages bear this out.

--Joe