Boy am I a newbie!

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 28 02:15:01 2002

Where did you get the MySQL package from? - the "cannot execute binary"
looks suspiciously like the message one gets if trying to run a package
built for i386 on a ppc machine.  You must install from RPMs that have the
".ppc.rpm" suffix.

  Iain

--On Sunday, October 27, 2002 10:25 pm -0900 Rob LeFebvre <roblef@gci.net>