Boy am I a newbie!

Peter Jones yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 28 06:49:01 2002

Hi,
it looks like you have installed the wrong binary for MySQl.
(cannot execute binary). I had similiar problems when you d/l a source rpm
and build the binary. It doesn't always build the ppc version but builds
the i386 version.

Anyway, why are you messing with this?
After you install YDL 2.3 apache, mysql and postgres are normally
installed. ( I choose everything, lol)
the only issue you might have is starting the services. But you can type
"setup" in any terminal
and choose "services" make sure http andf mysql are started. Viola.
Now all you need to do is create a database to use. ("mysql create"). and
you are away. Also
php support is already enabled in 2.3. 2.3 is simple if you do it right
from the start.

test php:
<?
phpinfo();