Problem while loading YDL 2.3 on 800MHz G4 powermac.

Michael Wright yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 31 06:47:01 2002

I just experienced the same problem on my new dual G4.  TDL-2.3 does not
have drivers for the ATA100 IDE bus.  I was able to see the hard drives and
almost completely install the OS after I moved the drives to the ATA66 bus.

Does anyone know why I the network interface is also not seen?
Does anyone have a tip for why I get a "grey screen of death" when I select
any OS from yaboot?

Thanks, Michael