Xv driver for XFree86/YDL2.3?

riley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 6 07:33:01 2002

I had the exact same problem and I am running a single processor kernel.
 The only fix that worked for me was building XFree886 (I only built it
to have a tree to compile the Gatos drivers against, I did not install
it), and then building the ati.2 drivers.  Once installed my video
output worked great.

good luck.

riley