new G4 towers - follow up

riley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 6 07:37:01 2002

I use a 22" ADC on a G4 867 single processor with a Rage 128 (switched
to this when the nVidia didn't work :-P).  I use it everyday, all day
and it works great aside from making my eyes hurt a little bit (haven't
figured this out yet). I have ADC modelines that work if you need them
in the future.. Just post a request to this list and I will forward them.

Don't know about the SMP, but I assume to will work fine.

riley