(no subject)

Rupert Morris yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 8 16:15:01 2002

Dude, you were dead on. Thanks!

I 'make uninstall'ed the latest pbbuttonsd-0.5a and gtkpbbuttons-0.5a and
rebuilt the older versions, and the conflict is resolved. Back to normal
trackpad behaviour, and the newer *pbbuttons offered me no real advantage
over the older ones.

cheers, this one's been stumping me for a few days now!

ciao,

rm