YDL.net signon screen is not secure... What to do about it?

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 8 19:47:01 2003

Rick,

You're mailing this issues to the community lists.. while we try to read
these things, due to the volume of the email we get.. the community
lists don't always get our direct attention. I suggest you email your
issues support@ydl.net.