wireless

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 22 00:25:01 2003

Hi,

Just installed YDL on an iBook2. I've installed the now quite old
YDL2.2 because I had a copy of the CD handy. I'll be ordering 3.0
shortly. I'll be waiting a little while (I'm in Aust.) In the meantime
I'd like to get the Airport working.

Is there any documentation or a website somewhere that explains what to
do ? I've go about as far as 'insmod airport' which seemed to work, but
when I run ifconfig all I find is eth0 and lo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry for asking a question
that's probably been answered here a hundred times already.

Greg