PPC 8500/150 running ?Newtech? G3 processor

Chris Bacon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 21 10:51:01 2003

I posted this a while back but was never able to get
it solved. I have a PPC 8500/150 and I purchased
Yellowdog Linux. I got this PPC from a sale and there
was no cds.

I want to wipe out the whole hard drive and load YDL
without any MAC software but I was instructed to
create a boot cd. I don't have a burner at the moment
and was wondering if someone in the community can
create one for me.

Like I said I want to create a Pure YDL system and I
do not have any MAC OS cds. If there are any
takers.... I can "donate" to the cause via Paypal.

Paul