netatalk in YDL 3.0

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Dec 3 15:09:03 2003

I saw someone post a small script over at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk/

which you could run on the linux side to rename all the long
filenames to something mac compatible.  That, plus training your
windows users not to make long filenames, should be a decent
workaround for now.  That is the solution for 1.5.5 OR you could not
even install off the YDL disk, download from the above link where
1.6.3 is already out and the filename problem was fixed in 1.6.1

good luck